72 E Main St, New Rochelle, NY 10801, USA
Available for a limited time only - until end of March 2017. Book this space fast!
The Sea View Conference Venue is located at IFC in Central. It is superbly decorated with a first class reception area and fully equipped with event and conference facilities which guarantee you with an unrivalled conference experience.
Harbour & Windsor guarantee an impressive entrance with its marble staircase. Coupled with magnificent views of the stunning Victoria Harbour and Park, the charming expanse raises the bar for entertainment. A private closet can be used for bridal preparation or as a translation room.
Serving exquisite Japanese cuisine, this restaurant has a chic sushi bar, a romanitic dining area and an outdoor Japanese garden seating available. Its sake bar has preparations for an astonishing variety of imaginative cocktails and saketini.
- Multi-Purposes Space of nearly 1,000 square feet on the 1/Floor for pop-up use and short term activities like sales promotion, product/service demonstration, temporary events etc. Training, meeting, conference, party, private gatherings, private dinners, workshop etc. of smaller scale and other temporary functions are suitable for the Space.
- At great location inside decent industrial building which is very close to Kwun Tong MTR station (Exit B). APM big Shopping Mall with retail outlets and restaurants are all around. There is a short stairway going to the first floor right at the entrance of our Building, avoiding the sometimes long awaited elevator in the lift lobby
- There are at least 4 restaurants of different types at the same side of the same floor for catering and special dinner arrangement within very short distance and great convenience.
- Very close to a big residential estate and densely populated residential areas in just a few minute walk.
- Possible to be used as filming studio and related production as facilitated with pantry, private toilet and one meeting room.
Privé Group's new establishment – Hanabi, an exclusive Japanese omakase bar.
Japanese for "fireworks", the dining experience at Hanabi is a burst of seamless, intricate Japanese flavors meshed with a modern flair. This is thanks in part to popular Japanese sushi chef Michael Chan (previously of Café Kool and NOBU Intercontinental Hong Kong) who brings his signature subtle Japanese cuisine with a fusion flair to this newly opened, intimate, romantic restaurant.
A cozy bar and lounge serves its signature cocktails with bar snacks. It is located near HKU Station B2 Exit, which is easily accessed.